Look Well To This Day

“Look well to this day, for it is life, the very life of life.

In it lies all the realities and verities of existence: the bliss of growth, the glory of action, splendor of beauty.

For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow only a vision.

But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Look well, therefore, to this day, for it and it alone is life!

Such is the salutation of the dawn.”

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Congrats on Your Graduation Emily!

This coming Saturday May 21, 2001, a VERY special young lady friend of mine, will 
graduate from high school.  Not only will Emily be graduating, but she will 
graduate #16 out of 200 students and with a 6.0 GPA.  

I am sooo very proud of Emily! 

This story goes back approximately 16 years ago.  Emily came into my preschool 2 year old room, as a beautiful small red headed little girl. She won my heart instantly, as did her parents. Emily and her family has been intertwined with my family over the years in so many ways.  Babysitting to kid sitting. My daughter Misty helped Emily's mother Julie, to open a fabulous learning center.  Julie aids children (and now adults) to learn to retained information, to be used at a later date.  My son Joshua, was hired (with a hard working interview) to a national television show through Julie's brother Michael.
Friends???, more like extended family!

To honor Emily and her accomplishments I made a very special card just for her...

I found this "Frantic Graduate" digital stamp at Sassy Cheryl's a few of months ago and 
knew it was perfect for Emily to receive.  Thanks Cheryl!!!


I used my favorite Copics  of blues for ...Emily's high school, Reitz Memorial!  
The border came from a tutorial from Amazing Paper Grace, thank you Becca! Then I 
added just a small bit of bling in the silver balls.  I can't wait to give Emily her card on Saturday along with one of my favorite books,  Oh The Places You'll Go .  Yes, Emily is a very special young lady, Now after her high school graduation...I will look forward to...another graduation maybe 2 and...who knows!  To the stars and beyond Emily!!

Here's to Emily's graduation...I love you!



Until next time, Debbie/Deebi27






2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card! Just loving ALL the blue! Good luck to Emily!!!!!
    I'll be there next year with mine. :) Oh, where does the time go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab card!! Love your colouring, and the sweet image. Congrats to Emily!!

    ReplyDelete