Look Well To This Day

“Look well to this day, for it is life, the very life of life.

In it lies all the realities and verities of existence: the bliss of growth, the glory of action, splendor of beauty.

For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow only a vision.

But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Look well, therefore, to this day, for it and it alone is life!

Such is the salutation of the dawn.”

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday to a Very Special Lady!


My former Mother in law Irma, is celebrating her 96th birthday today and what a special lady she has always been. It didn’t matter that I felt I need a major change in my life; she was there to support me with open arms. As it is Easter and her birthday, I will have my daughter deliver my card to Irma along with a BIG hug and kiss from me!

I was going through my emails and clicked on Beate Johns' Fresh and Fun blog yesterday "Fragment Faux Tiles".  Wow, I really wanted to make it for Irma, but I was missing the Squares & Rectangles Fragments from Tim Holtz.  In all my stash of goodies, I can't believe what I needed.  I had all the fragments pieces from Tim Holtz, except the one I really needed for Irma's card.  So, I gathered up some other this and that and this is what I created for my sweet ex Mother in law!







I hope she knows how much I think of her!
Happy Birthday Irma!!!

Until next time!
Debbie / Deebi27


Labels:

The stamp is "Mailbox" from Make an ImpressionKaren Foster hat pins, Stampin UpCrystal Stickers - pearls, CopicsYG 03, 63,  G 24,  C 1, 5, 7,  R 29,  BG 10, 11, 13,  BV 08, V 17, Atyou Spica Pens Red, Tourquoise & Lavender and some Thank You ribbon from Ellen Hutson

No comments:

Post a Comment