Look Well To This Day

“Look well to this day, for it is life, the very life of life.

In it lies all the realities and verities of existence: the bliss of growth, the glory of action, splendor of beauty.

For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow only a vision.

But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a vision of hope.

Look well, therefore, to this day, for it and it alone is life!

Such is the salutation of the dawn.”

Thursday, October 6, 2011

RIP Steve Jobs

I have had my Apple products for the last year, a comment made last night I found to be quite ironic:






"Many of you have found out about the death of Mr. Steve Jobs by a product of his imagination."  That was true for me.  While working on my Mac Mini, my iPhone lit up with the notice of Steve Jobs' death. Although I felt his death would come, soon after hearing of his resignation of his CEO post with Apple in August.  Well, he is now in a less painful place and Mr Jobs is looking over the empire he created.  Mr Jobs, if you see Apple going down the wrong path, please send them a message about how to correct the path taken!

A small tribute to Mr Jobs...

http://www.wired.com/epicenter/2011/10/jobs/

Until the next time,

Deebi,Debbie

1 comment: